Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday (1): Nightblood by Elly Blake

Can't Wait Wednesdays is a bookish meme hosted by Wishful Endings in which we share our anticipated reads each week!

This week, I'm itching to get my hands on the third in Elly Blake's Frostblood saga, Nightblood.

36139392

Nightblood by Elly Blake
Book Birthday: August 21st, 2018

"Ruby's world has changed more than she ever could have imagined. She's in love with a powerful Frost King. She's the heir to the Fire Throne. And she may be a Nightblood--the spawn of a vengeful deity hellbent on releasing his wraithlike Minax from their prison. Once freed, these beasts will roam the earth, devouring every last person until he or she is nothing but an empty husk. But Ruby is able to control the Minax to a degree, and now she, her beloved Arcus, and her friend Kai must find a way to bring Frostbloods and Firebloods--sworn enemies--together to make a stand against a foe more deadly than any they've faced.

In this heart-pounding finale of Elly Blake's gorgeously written and action-packed Frostblood Saga, the fate of Frostbloods, Firebloods, and all of humanity is at stake."



I know this came out yesterday, but my copy hasn't arrived yet so I still can't wati! I've really enjoyed the two previous books in the series, Frostblood and Fireblood, and the last book took a really interesting turn - I'm excited to see where it goes! What release are you excited for this week?

20 comments:

  1. I'm not reading this series, but it is on my list. I hope you get the chance to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been enjoying it so far! And fingers crossed that someone is at the house next time they try to deliver the package!

      Delete
  2. This book looks good. I'm a bit behind in the series as I've only read book 1 but I will definitely be catching up. Enjoy this book!

    https://renee1-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to catch up with! Lots of changes and plot twists in book 2. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nightblood sounds awesome (and I love the cover, so pretty!).

    P.S - I LOVE your blog header! It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series has such pretty covers, I love them!

      And thank you so much! I've gone through a couple blog names/themes/headers and I love this one too :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this series before, but I have heard great things. I hope that your copy arrives soon and that it is all that you hope for! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got it today and I've only been able read the first chapter but it is great so far! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I hope your book comes in soon! so hard to wait. I hope to binge read this series soon as I've heard so many great things about them! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It finally got here, yay! :) You should definitely try out Frostblood and see what you think. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  6. I still really need to get to Frostblood! :O I hope you your copy arrives really soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series to start, and now the complete thing is out! My copy got here, yay! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  7. I bet this cover is just gorgeous in person. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous, and I'm definitely enjoying so far! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. I still haven't read these but have seen several positive reviews- they are on my list. :) Now that the third one is out I could even binge them- yay! I need a good new fantasy series...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series would be a great one to binge! I'm also always looking out for a good fantasy series as well. :)

      Delete
  9. Fingers crossed this third installment is just as good as the first two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't love the first book, but I'm glad that you have. I hope you love this one too!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, I feel like the first book was the worst in the series - I enjoyed the 2nd a lot more! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete